Skip to content
When she is not dancing, Sophia likes to spend her time:
- Reading, writing, and drawing
- Shopping and redecorating
- Playing and snuggling with her pets
Some of Sophia's recent accomplishments are:
- In 2020, Sophia was awarded overall achievement awards in Honors Math, Science, English, Music, and Art.
- In 2020, Sophia was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. She had the highest GPA in her entire grade.
- In 2020, Sophia attended a leadership conference at a local college, based on the recommendation of her teachers.
- In 2019-2020, Sophia was chosen as Student of the Month for her entire grade. She was also chosen as Student of the Month for Science, Music, and Wellness.
- In 2019-2020, Sophia was placed into an accelerated Math program in school where she completed two years of Math studies during one school year.
- In 2019, Sophia was the Valedictorian of her 6th grade graduating class, earning an overall GPA of 98.42%. She also earned several other awards then, including one from the President of the United States.
- In 2018, Sophia was inducted into the National Elementary Honor Society, where she continued as a member in 2019.
- In 2018, Sophia was awarded overall achievement awards in every single subject in school, including the citizenship award.
- In 2017, 2018, and 2019, Sophia was awarded regional and national awards for her work in CFA's Youth Feline Education Program.